Tuesday, May 17, 2016

growing up...

Sorry that it has been a while since I last posted. I have been quite busy with school and keeping up with the chicks! Here is a look over the past few weeks. 

About 10 days ago, I let the chicks out into their yard for the first time!! Although at first they were quite hesitant to do any exploring, they have grown to love it! Every morning when I go out to the coop, I am greeted with happy chirps. They get excited when I call out, "good morning girlies, time to go outside!" They seem to sit in wait as I open up their special door that lets them out into the run. As the door slides open, I hear wings flapping and chirps galore while each chick scurries out into the yard. 


Here is a look at their first day out of the coop!!
At first, they were a little nervous about exploring, but soon...
They were all running and flapping around!
I love to sit and watch as they explore and find new things!
 


The girls are very spoiled! I love to go feed them treats throughout the day! They especially like left over spinach! 
The girls love to lay in the sun after their dust-baths! (you can tell they are spoiled - note the apple slices in the back) 
As the girls continue to grow, I will keep you all updated on the happenings around the coop! 


#clucksoflove #spoilthemrotten #lovemygirlies 



No comments:

Post a Comment